Pyle PLR34M In-dash Am/fm-mpx Receiver With MP3 Playback And Usb/sd/aux InputsConsumers Rate this
- Encoding Volume, Balance, Bass, Treble and Fader Control - Blue Button Illumination Controls - Dimensions: 7''W x 4. 72''D x 1. 96''H
- USB Slot and SD/MMC Card Port For MP3/WMA Music Files Playback - Full Function Remote Control - 4 x 60 Watts Maximum Power Output
- MP3 ID3 Tag Digital Readout Compatible - Stereo RCA Line Out Jack - FM Frequency Range: 87. 5~107. 9MHz
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Car Radio - 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM - Seek/Scan Function
- Dot Matrix White LCD Display - Front Auxiliary Input Jack - AM Frequency Range: 530~1710k Hz
The PLR34M is really a multi-featured headunit from Pyle Audio. The AM/FM radio uses MPX PLL tuning, can seek/scan, and stores up to 30 presets (18 FM, 12 AM ). With 60 watts each on four channels, this headunit isn't lacking for energy. Or, use the conveniently situated 3. You can plug in a USB stick or SD card loaded with MP3 or WMA files to listen to your favorite digital music - plus, the track info is displayed on the LCD screen. Get the sound how you want using the bass, treble, balance, and fader controls. Play music from four various sources. The front panel is also detachable for security. Wireless remote manage is included. 5mm (1/8 ") aux-in port to plug in virtually any audio playing device, including i Pod, i Phone, and Zune.
Car Stereos - Copyright © 2019