Pyle PLR26MPU In-dash Receiver With Am/fm Radio, Aux Input For I POD/MP3 Players And Sd/usb Flash ReadersConsumers Rate this
- AM/FM Tuner - ID3 Tag Display - 4 x 60 Watt Output
- LCD Digital Display - RCA Line Output
- 30 Preset Station Memory - Intro/Repeat/Random Playback Modes - Treble/Bass Control
- USB/SD Compatible - Play Back Your Favorite Digital Music - Clock/Mute Functions
- Front Auxiliary Input Jack - Connect Virtually Any Digital Music Player - Blue Button Illumination
Take Your audio for the subsequent level and check out this fully featured Stereo Head unit Receiver from Pyle! It's equipped having a dual-band radio (AM/FM) , SD/USB card slots for digital music, plus a 3. 5mm aux-in jack to listen to your i Pod/mp3 player. And it comes with every thing you've come to expect from a present day head unit, including loudness/EQ settings, 30 radio station memory, ISO connector, ID3 tag compatibility and a lot more! Get far more entertainment with this Stereo Receiver! The LCD screen is backlit in a cool, blue and shows relevant track info. This head unit is rated at 4 x 60 watts, so each speaker has plenty of independent energy.
Car Stereos - Copyright © 2018