Clarion CX501 Double-din Cd/bluetooth/usb ReceiverConsumers Rate this
- OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready. Wireless Remote Control Included
- Double-DIN AM/FM Radio, CD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP3, USB, i Pod, Bluetooth Receiver
- 50W x 4 MOSFET internal amplifier with three 4V preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone operation and audio streaming
- HD Radio Ready with Optional THD301. 50 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier. 6-Channel/4 Volt RCA Output. Subwoofer Volume Control
- Built-in Microphone. 728 Color Variable Lighting Display and Buttons. 3. 5mm Audio Auxiliary Input (Front)
- Front USB Port with i Pod Direct Connect Capabilities. Sirius Direct Connect Ready.
- Built-in Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, OPP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP). Front USB Port with i Pod Direct Connect Capabilities
- Built-in High and Low-Pass Filters. Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement. Parametric Equalizer Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment.
- Front-panel USB port with direct i Pod control, WMA/MP3 playback; 3. 5mm auxiliary input
- Display features oversized rotary knob, 728-variable color illumination
Clarion's CX501 is a versatile double-DIN CD receiver with room to grow, offering Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming, MP3/WMA playback, USB connectivity with i Pod direct control, a 3. The CX501 offers six channels of preamp outputs for system expansion, and also the capacity to add SIRIUS or HD radio. 5mm auxiliary input, and a 50W x 4 MOSFET amplifier to crank out the tunes. Ready to grow?
The CX501's built-in wireless Bluetooth interface supports HSP/HFP for hands-free operation and PBAP for phonebook download. CD and WMA/MP3 Playback And with A2DP/AVRCP support, you can enjoy music streamed from your mobile phone. You can easily communicate with each of the outside planet by listening to phone calls by way of the car's audio system and talking through the embedded microphone.
Not feeling like waiting for a disc to burn? Front-Panel Auxiliary Input Throw a bunch of tunes on a USB thumb drive and play back directly, using the front-panel USB input.
For your other MP3 players, or pretty much something with a headphone output, a convenient front-panel 3. 5mm auxiliary input is provided. Superior i Pod and i Phone Connectivity
Enjoy the familiar operational feel of your i Pod and i Phone, with album/artist/song/playlist on-screen display and considerably a lot more. For audio playback, just use a common 30-pin to USB cable, like that supplied with your i Pod / i Phone. The simple control mode enables system operation employing just the i Pod/i Phone controls, including ABC search. As an added bonus, i Tunes Tagging via the HD Radio makes it easy to buy the songs you like.
Moreover to providing three preset equalization patterns--bass boost, impact, and excite--Clarion's Beat EQ allows you freedom to customize the level and range of the bass, midrange and treble portions of each pattern. Easily adjust the sound to your liking, depending on the genre of music and your preferences. 50W x 4 MOS-FET Power
If that 50W x 4 isn't enough for you, worry not--the CZ401 is ready for system expansion inside a big way, offering six-channels of 4V preamp outputs. Sirius and HD Radio Ready Built-in high- and low-pass filters let you dial in the output for your particular application/vehicle.
The CX501 also supports direct connection with an optional Sirius Satellite Radio tuner. The SCC1 Sirius Connect Vehicle Tuner plugs into the back of CX501 with no adapters necessary. Enjoy high quality genre-specific programming from music and talk, to news and traffic, through direct satellite feed to your car. What's inside the Box Similarly, you can expand your radio options by adding a Clarion HD Radio receiver.
Car Stereos - Copyright © 2020